This week is our first Math Day at the Maze. We’ve got almost 450 kids ready to learn about how we make the maze and the math concepts we’ve incorporated. We will also have hands-on stations, presented by the Wisconsin Mathematics Council. Dave Ebert, the president, has put together a team of math students who will run stations for the younger students. We’re pretty excited–it will be a lot of fun. It’s a lot of kids (we did have to turn some away) but we’ve got lots of activities to keep everyone busy.
- Designing the 2022 Biophilia Maze August 1, 2022
- Treinen Farm Voted One of the Top Ten Corn Mazes in the U.S. September 16, 2021
- Growing Pumpkins August 3, 2021
- Desire Paths in the Time of the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- Martha Stewart Living article featuring our farm! October 4, 2019
- Interview with Angie Treinen on Wisconsin Public Radio October 4, 2019