The pressure is on..yesterday Alan pointed out that you can “row” the corn already. Since I’ve been married to a farmer for a number of years, I know what that means: the plants are up enough that when you are driving by you can see the rows. Good thing I’ve been working on the design–did I mention that I’m not done, though? It usually takes me about a week to get the design ready to give to Alan, and I’m probably halfway there.
- Designing the 2022 Biophilia Maze August 1, 2022
- Treinen Farm Voted One of the Top Ten Corn Mazes in the U.S. September 16, 2021
- Growing Pumpkins August 3, 2021
- Desire Paths in the Time of the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- Martha Stewart Living article featuring our farm! October 4, 2019
- Interview with Angie Treinen on Wisconsin Public Radio October 4, 2019