Fall Fun Specialists
Work Weekends in September and October
Employment at the Treinen Farm
Apply to join our team for a fast-paced fall season in September and October.
If you haven’t visited our farm before, explore our website to see what we do before you apply.
- Help guests have a great day at the farm. Keep them safe, meet their needs promptly, and have an exceptional attitude all day.
- Rotate through positions like check-in staff, prize-giver-outer, retail stocker, lost-child-finder, cashier, gemstone mining expert, cleaner-upper, and more–all with a smile.
- Enjoy and entertain customers. Take their pictures. Comment on their adorable children and excellent taste in pumpkins.
- Be aware that all of the positions at the farm require excellent customer service (which we will teach you about!) We don’t have an exclusively “behind-the-scenes” or animal-related positions.
- Be outgoing and willing to talk to people you don’t know
- Be kind to customers, fellow employees, and yourself
- Be willing to learn, to try new things, to make mistakes
- Be able to arrive on time, keep your schedule current on WhenToWork, respond promptly to work emails, and communicate accurately and excellently with managers
- Be at least 14 by September 18.
- Be able to work outside, dress for the weather, and be active.
- Be able to work 2 shifts on most October weekends.
- Don’t worry, we provide compassionate training for all positions. But we do want to hear about experience you may have with other jobs or volunteer work.
- We work our employee schedules around school, sports, and other employment.
- Look, being a Fall Fun Specialist isn’t for everyone. It requires a lot of hard work along with all the fun–who knew that smiling all day can be so exhausting! Only apply if this all actually sounds like it fits your personality.
- Employees are required to follow our mask policies and other covid-19 mitigation protocols. Employees will be working almost entirely outdoors, and so it is important to plan ahead and dress appropriately.