Before we started to plan the 2017 corn maze, we were contacted by the UW-Madison Geology Museum folks, RIch Slaughter and Brooke Norsted. They suggested doing a trilobite corn maze–and they were pretty persuasive. We talked a lot about making a trilobite the main image in the maze, and having a sort of geology-ish theme, and then having a lot of fun education and engagement opportunities. I was basically sold when they showed me their trilobite temporary tattoos. So, we were committed to doing a trilobite very early on in the design process.
- Designing the 2022 Biophilia Maze August 1, 2022
- Treinen Farm Voted One of the Top Ten Corn Mazes in the U.S. September 16, 2021
- Growing Pumpkins August 3, 2021
- Desire Paths in the Time of the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- Martha Stewart Living article featuring our farm! October 4, 2019
- Interview with Angie Treinen on Wisconsin Public Radio October 4, 2019