pick your own, at the
Over twenty varieties of pumpkins
We have three pumpkin patches within easy walking distance as well as pre-picked pumpkins to choose from. Grab a wheelbarrow or pumpkin wagon and find the perfect pumpkin. We plant eighteen acres of pumpkins and over twenty-five varieties, and you can explore the fields until you find that perfect pumpkin.
Pumpkins are priced by the piece and range from $3 to $15. Pre-purchase your pumpkin online with your tickets and save: only $8 for any size pumpkin.
2021 Update — as of this writing, we will not be offering horse drawn wagon rides in 2021
- Have a pattern in mind? Bring it with you to find the right pumpkin to fit it.
- Make your carved pumpkin last longer. Molds and bacteria make your pumpkin rot, so disinfect the surface before you carve. Wash your pumpkin in a mild bleach solution and then dry before carving. Use clean carving tools.
- Make it last even longer. Carved pumpkins dry out and collapse eventually. Revive your pumpkin by placing it a bucket of water (or a garbage bag with water) for a few hours.
- Don’t carve until you are ready to display it. Keep it out of extreme heat and protect from frost.
- Power tools make carving big pumpkins much easier.