pick your own, at the
Over fifty varieties of pumpkins
We have three pumpkin patches within easy walking distance as well as pre-picked pumpkins to choose from. Grab a wheelbarrow or pumpkin wagon and find the perfect pumpkin. We plant eighteen acres of pumpkins and over fifty different varieties, and you can explore the fields until you find that perfect pumpkin.
Pumpkins are priced by the piece and range from $3 to $15. Pre-purchase your pumpkin online with your tickets and save: only $8 for any size or variety of pumpkin.
Horse Drawn Wagon Rides — due to horse and driver retirements, we are no longer able to offer horse drawn wagon rides. But you can still visit the horses at the farm.
- Have a pattern in mind? Bring it with you to find the right pumpkin to fit it.
- Make your carved pumpkin last longer. Molds and bacteria make your pumpkin rot, so disinfect the surface before you carve. Wash your pumpkin in a mild bleach solution and then dry before carving. Use clean carving tools.
- Make it last even longer. Carved pumpkins dry out and collapse eventually. Revive your pumpkin by placing it a bucket of water (or a garbage bag with water) for a few hours.
- Don’t carve until you are ready to display it. Keep it out of extreme heat and protect from frost.
- Power tools make carving big pumpkins much easier.