Senior Living and Special Needs
For adult groups
Visit a real farm
Get outside and enjoy the fall
We love hosting special visitors here at the farm! We can accommodate many special needs, including wheelchairs.
- Visits are available in September and October, Mondays through Thursdays, and Fridays until 3 pm. They are not available when we are open to the general public (Friday 3 pm through Sunday.)
- Reservations are needed.
- These farm visits are for residences and facilities that are planning outings for residents and staff.
Senior Living/Special Needs Farm Visits
- Minimum 15 (if less than 15 you can pay minimum ride fee, which is $100)
- No charge for staff
- Plan at least an hour at the farm if possible (but you can stay longer)
- Must pay with a single transaction
- Horse-drawn Wagon Ride to our field trip pumpkin patch
- A pumpkin for each resident
- Picnic area for snack or sack lunch
- Admittance to all farm areas, including Barnyard Animals
- Stay as long as you like
Make Your Visit Amazing
Use the booking form to tell us about your group.
- Let us know in advance if there are wheelchairs or other mobility needs in the group. We use a wheelchair ramp to get everyone on the wagon in the farmyard, but we cannot get the wheelchairs off the wagon at the pumpkin patch. Those not in wheelchairs will sit on wooden benches on the wagon.
- Let us know your timing: some groups have very tight time frames (we recommend allowing at least an hour here at the farm if at all possible.) We often have school groups here at the farm during the day, and we need to arrange the wagon rides to meet each group’s needs.
- October mornings can be very hectic (in a fun way!) with school groups. If you can schedule a farm visit for the afternoon (or before the second week of October) things are a little calmer here. It is rare for us to have school or youth groups here after 2 pm.
- We do have covered picnic areas available for lunch or a snack, so let us know if you’d like to do that.
- We want your visit to be as fun and stress-free as possible. Just let us know if you have concerns or special circumstances!