Plan Your Visit
Your Outdoor Place
ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE AND RESERVED ENTRY TIME REQUIRED
2020 COVID-19 Update: For safety we will have timed ticketing and limited entry--so keep in mind that you must have a reservation to visit.
WE ARE OPEN THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2020
Visit on a weekday for greatest covid safety, and please read our covid safety info prior to ticket purchase.
|Age 13 and over||Age 6-12||Age 5 and under|
All ticketing in 2020 will be in advance to allow for social distancing. Please make a reservation.
August 8 through November 8, 2020
Advance ticket purchase and entry time reservation is required
AVAILABLE ENTRY TIMES
Wednesdays through Saturdays 9 am to 8 pm
Sundays and Tuesdays 9 am to 6 pm
Farm closes 2 hours after last entry time
CLOSE AT 10 pm Wednesday thru Saturday, 8 pm on Sundays and Tuesdays
All Admissions Include:
- Water Bear Resilience 15 acre Corn Maze
- Corvids Not Covid 1/2 acre Children’s Maze
- Over 18 acres of pumpkins, 25 different varieties
- Molehill Mountain Adventure Slide Area
- Tractor Tire Playground
- Natural Play Area
- “The Wild” Wilderness Area
- Hiking and Walking Trails
- Scenic Overlooks
- Picnic Areas
- Goats, pigs, turkeys, chickens, horses
- Beautiful pond, shady spots, country air
- Acres of wide open space to explore
Covid Safety at the Treinen Farm
Updated October 13, 2020
(Also see our blog post dated 10/1/20 Our Season So Far)
Obviously, safety is our primary concern, but we do want to welcome visitors back this season and provide an outdoor place for fun and connection. We’ve decided to open with extended hours and days. We are following continually changing guidance regarding safe operation, and as such our hours, days, and the farm experience itself may change throughout the 2020 season.
Here is the information as of this writing:
What is OPEN?
- Water Bear Maze and Corvids Not Covid Children’s Maze
- Three pumpkin patches within an easy walk. So many pumpkins! — 25 different varieties of all sizes, shapes, and colors. 18 acres in total.
- Outdoor farm play areas: Molehill Mountain, Tractor Tire Playground, Natural Play Area, play structures, silo horizontal climbing wall, and more
- Hiking and walking trails, Fairy Woods (NEW)
- Picnic Areas
- Adorable Goats, pigs, turkeys, horses
What is NOT available at this time?
- Indoor areas, such as the corn pit, Little Farmer Area, and haymow
- Games with high-touch surfaces or close staff contact (like the pumpkin slingshot)
- Meals–however, we have drinks and snacks (cider donuts!) You are also welcome to bring food to the farm.
- Wagon Rides — we are very disappointed about this, but we simply cannot make this activity safe this year.
Masks are REQUIRED in:
- Entry tunnel
- Ticketing/entry/exit area
- Any buildings that we open, including the picnic pavilion
- When interacting with our staff
- Anywhere on the farm where it is not possible to EASILY maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from other guests or staff
- Masks are recommended but not required for ages 5 and under
- On weekends, we may require masks in the corn maze, playgrounds, and any additional areas we deem necessary.
Timed ticketing and advance purchase is required to allow us to:
- Control the number of people arriving at the farm at any given time
- Control total attendance at any given time
- Offer speedy, touchless entry with reduced staff contact
- Offer visitors a chance to select a time that is less busy to reduce their own risk
Other safety measures:
- Hand sanitizing and washing stations
- Contactless payments
- Touchless maze experiences (optional)
- Frequent sanitizing of surfaces
- Staff education on safe practices
Read more about our philosopy and approach to 2020 on our blog — Desire Paths in the Time of the Pandemic.
It’s a strange year. Thanks for your patience, understanding, and above all your support as we get through this difficult time together.
Angie and Alan Treinen
We are open rain or shine
Don’t worry, we’re here for you. (If it’s been rainy, wear boots…)
Although we really love dogs, we can’t allow them for liability reasons. Thanks for understanding.
Yes, we DO accept credit/debit cards
We are primarily cashless for quick, contactless checkouts, but will some farm locations will take cash.