Plan Your Visit
Your Outdoor Place
2020 COVID-19 Update: We are open with extended days and hours throughout the season! For safety we will have timed ticketing and limited entry--so keep in mind that you must have a reservation to visit.
|Age 13 and over||Age 6-12||Age 5 and under|
All ticketing in 2020 will be in advance to allow for social distancing. Please make a reservation.
August 8 through November 8, 2020
Advance ticket purchase and entry time reservation is required
AVAILABLE ENTRY TIMES
Wednesdays through Saturdays 9 am to 8 pm
Sundays and Tuesdays 9 am to 6 pm
Farm closes 2 hours after last entry time (10 pm Tuesday – Saturday, 8 pm on Sundays)
All Admissions Include:
- Water Bear Resilience 15 acre Corn Maze
- Corvids Not Covid 1/2 acre Children’s Maze
- Over 18 acres of pumpkins, 25 different varieties
- Molehill Mountain Adventure Slide Area
- Tractor Tire Playground
- Natural Play Area
- “The Wild” Wilderness Area
- Hiking and Walking Trails
- Scenic Overlooks
- Picnic Areas
- Goats, pigs, turkeys, chickens, horses
- Beautiful pond, shady spots, country air
- Acres of wide open space to explore
Covid-19 and the Treinen Farm
Updated September 21, 2020
Obviously, safety is our primary concern, but we do want to welcome visitors back this season and provide an outdoor place for fun and connection. We’ve decided to open with extended hours and days. We are following continually changing guidance regarding safe operation, and as such our hours, days, and the farm experience itself may change throughout the 2020 season.
Here is the information as of this writing:
What is OPEN?
- Water Bear Maze and Corvids Not Covid Children’s Maze
- Three pumpkin patches within an easy walk. So many pumpkins! — 25 different varieties of all sizes, shapes, and colors
- Outdoor farm play areas: Molehill Mountain, Tractor Tire Playground, Natural Play Area, play structures, silo horizontal climbing wall, and more
- Hiking and walking trails, Fairy Woods (NEW)
- Picnic Areas
- Adorable Goats, pigs, turkeys, horses
What is NOT available at this time?
- Indoor areas, such as the corn pit, Little Farmer Area, and haymow
- Games with high-touch surfaces or close staff contact (like the pumpkin slingshot)
- Meals–however, we have drinks and snacks (cider donuts! corn nuggets! and more.) You are also welcome to bring food to the farm.
- Wagon Rides — we are very disappointed about this, but we simply cannot make this activity safe this year.
Masks are REQUIRED in:
- Entry tunnel
- Ticketing/entry area
- Any buildings that we open
- The picnic pavilion
- Anywhere on the farm where it is not possible to maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from other guests or staff
- Masks are recommended but not required for ages 5 and under
Timed ticketing and advance purchase is required to allow us to:
- Control the number of people arriving at the farm at any given time
- Control total attendance at any given time
- Offer speedy, touchless entry with reduced staff contact
- Offer visitors a chance to select a time that is less busy to reduce their own risk
Other safety measures:
- Hand sanitizing and washing stations
- Contactless payments
- Touchless maze experiences (optional)
- Frequent sanitizing of surfaces
- Staff education on safe practices
Read more about our philosopy and approach to 2020 on our blog — Desire Paths in the Time of the Pandemic.
It’s a strange year. Thanks for your patience, understanding, and above all your support as we get through this difficult time together.
Angie and Alan Treinen
We are open rain or shine
Don’t worry, we’re here for you. (If it’s been rainy, wear boots…)
Although we really love dogs, we can’t allow them for liability reasons. Thanks for understanding.
Yes, we DO accept credit/debit cards
We are primarily cashless for quick, contactless checkouts, but will some farm locations will take cash.