Plan Your Visit
Your Outdoor Place
2020 COVID-19 Update (as of Aug 13, 2020): We are open with extended days and hours throughout the season! In order to keep everyone safe, we will have timed ticketing and limited entry--so keep in mind that you must have a reservation to visit!
Outdoor fun begins here
|Age 13 and over||Age 6-12||Age 5 and under|
All ticketing in 2020 will be in advance to allow for social distancing. Please make a reservation.
August 8 through November 8, 2020
Available Times Wednesday through Sunday 9 am to 10:30 pm (closed Mondays, Tuesdays, and a few other select days and times)
Advance ticket purchase and entry time reservation is required
Last admission 2 hours before farm closes
All Admissions Include:
- Water Bear Resilience Corn Maze
- Corvids Not Covid Children’s Maze
- Friendly Farm Animals
- Molehill Mountain Adventure Slide Area
- Tractor Tire Playground
- Natural Play Area
- “The Wild” Wilderness Area
- Hiking and Walking Trails
- Scenic Overlook
- Yard Games
- And more…
Covid-19 and the Treinen Farm
Update August 13, 2020
Obviously, safety is our primary concern, but we do want to welcome visitors back this season and provide an outdoor place for fun and connection. We’ve decided to open with extended hours and days. We are following continually changing guidance regarding safe operation, and as such our hours, days, and the farm experience itself may change throughout the 2020 season.
Here is the information as of this writing:
What is OPEN?
- Water Bear Maze and Children’s Maze
- Outdoor farm play areas: Molehill Mountain, Tractor Tire Playground, Natural Play Area, play structures
- Hiking and walking trails (NEW)
- Picnic Areas
What is NOT available at this time?
- Indoor areas, such as the corn pit, Little Farmer Area, and haymow
- Games with high-touch surfaces (like the pumpkin slingshot and duck races.)
- Wagon Rides (private rides available by reservation; rides to pumpkin patch TBD)
- Meals (We have limited bottled drinks and snacks. You are welcome to bring food to the farm.)
Masks are REQUIRED in:
- Entry tunnel
- Ticketing area
- Any buildings that we open
- The picnic pavilion if any other guests are present (when you are not eating)
- Anywhere on the farm where it is not possible to maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from other guests or staff
Timed ticketing and advance purchase is required to allow us to:
- Control the number of people arriving at the farm at any given time
- Control total attendance at any given time
- Offer speedy, touchless entry with reduced staff contact
- Offer visitors a chance to select a time that is less busy to reduce their own risk
Other safety measures:
- Hand sanitizing and washing stations
- Touchless maze experiences
- Frequent sanitizing of surfaces
- Check out gaga balls and other game items (sanitized between uses)
- Staff education on safe practices
It’s a strange year. Thanks for your patience, understanding, and above all your support as we get through this difficult time together.
Angie and Alan Treinen
We are open rain or shine
Don’t worry, we’re here for you. (If it’s been rainy, wear boots…)
Although we really love dogs, we can’t allow them for liability reasons. Thanks for understanding.