Tell your kids to get lost! This field trip is recommended for Grades 3 on up, as it can be 45 minutes to an hour or more of walking. Navigating the maze—a 15-acre living puzzle cut into a field of corn—takes map-reading skills, teamwork, and determination. We recommend dividing your class into groups of 4-6 students with one adult chaperone, and letting the kids read the map through the twists, turns, and dead ends. Our staff gives each team their mission and sends them into the labyrinth of twisting passages in ten foot high corn.
- 15 acre map-reading teamwork challenge in the corn maze
- Molehill Mountain Adventure Area
- Picnic Areas
- Optional interactive discussion of math concepts in the corn maze or how we make the maze. HERE is map for classroom use
- Optional Activities: Pumpkin Slingshot, Jacob's Ladder, Horse Drawn Hayrides
- Option #1: $10.00 per student (Goes to the MAIN pumpkin patch with all sizes of pumpkins, teamwork maze challenge, all farm activity areas; see HERE for pumpkin patch descriptions)
- Option #2: $9.00 per student (Goes to the SCHOOL pumpkin patch with child-sized pumpkins, teamwork maze challenge, all farm activity areas; see HERE for pumpkin patch descriptions)
Check your dates: School and youth group field trips are available on WEEKDAYS ONLY. Regular rates apply any time we are open to the general public (Friday afternoons-Sunday nights. See our Hours & Admission)
Select your preferred date/time, and have second or third choices in mind if possible.
Payment: We take credit cards, checks, or can send an invoice to your school. We do not require a deposit, and you will not be asked for a credit card when using the booking form. However, if you need to cancel, we ask if you will let us know as soon as possible. Coupons or other offers are not valid for field trip pricing.
NEW! Online Calendar: When you click the link below you will be taken to our calendar where you will be able to view available times and days. However, please keep in mind that the online calendar has limitations and that a real human being (Kayla or Angie) will be making your actual booking and contacting you. If you do not see an opening at your preferred time, please contact us and we will see what we can do--again, the actual scheduling is more of an art than a science and the website artificial intelligence is not always quite up to the job. (If you'd prefer to call, that's fine, too. We're at 608-622-7407, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Size of group and schedule: You will be asked for student and parent numbers, time of arrival and departure, etc. but it's okay if you put in estimates at this point. Let us know more accurate numbers before arrival if very different from your estimates.