This week is our first Math Day at the Maze. We’ve got almost 450 kids ready to learn about how we make the maze and the math concepts we’ve incorporated. We will also have hands-on stations, presented by the Wisconsin Mathematics Council. Dave Ebert, the president, has put together a team of math students who will run stations for the younger students. We’re pretty excited–it will be a lot of fun. It’s a lot of kids (we did have to turn some away) but we’ve got lots of activities to keep everyone busy.
- Treinen Farm voted one of the ten best corn mazes in the U.S. October 18, 2018
- The 2018 Maze is the Rudyard Kipling Story “The Elephant’s Child” July 25, 2018
- Designing the 2017 Trilobite Cabinet of Curiosities Maze July 13, 2017
- Community Voice: Treinen Farm: Outstanding business practice October 7, 2016
- The New Thing for 2016 — The Circle Maze October 3, 2016
- Our maze featured on the Smithsonian’s website September 28, 2016