The pressure is on..yesterday Alan pointed out that you can “row” the corn already. Since I’ve been married to a farmer for a number of years, I know what that means: the plants are up enough that when you are driving by you can see the rows. Good thing I’ve been working on the design–did I mention that I’m not done, though? It usually takes me about a week to get the design ready to give to Alan, and I’m probably halfway there.
- Treinen Farm voted one of the ten best corn mazes in the U.S. October 18, 2018
- The 2018 Maze is the Rudyard Kipling Story “The Elephant’s Child” July 25, 2018
- Designing the 2017 Trilobite Cabinet of Curiosities Maze July 13, 2017
- Community Voice: Treinen Farm: Outstanding business practice October 7, 2016
- The New Thing for 2016 — The Circle Maze October 3, 2016
- Our maze featured on the Smithsonian’s website September 28, 2016