2014 ATHENA'S OWL MAZE, HORSE DRAWN WAGON RIDES TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH, and all other Treinen Farm activities
are NOW OPEN FOR THE SEASON
Hours September 26 - October 31 (Main Season: ALL Fall Activities OPEN):
Fridays 3 pm - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm); Hayrides 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Saturdays 10 am - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm); Hayrides 10 am - 5 pm*
Sundays 10 am - 6:30 pm (last maze entry is 5 pm); Hayrides 10 am - 5 pm*
*Last ticket for rides sold at 5:30 pm Fridays, 5 pm Sat/Sun
We are open rain or shine
YES---We DO accept credit cards and debit cards, but we do not accept personal checks.
Note: Only the ticket building and Chicken House Store can take credit/debit cards; food and games/bounce house/gem mining/pony ride areas accept only cash. We do have an ATM.)
Sorry, no pets are allowed (service animals are welcome)
OTHER DATES AND TIMES
- We are happy to accept reservations for dates and times that we not normally open--just go Contact Us, and let us know what you have in mind.
- Field trips are scheduled during the weekdays. Visit our Field Trips Page for more info.
ADDITIONAL FEE ACTIVITIES
Bonfire Areas $45 Reserve a private area for any size group,We build the fire and provide the wood. Check availabilty here. Call for more info or for reservations outside general public hours 608-622-7404
- NO SMOKING: Corn, hay, and fire do not play well with together
- Sorry, No Pets
- PLAY NICE: Be respectful of other visitors
- For the CORN MAZE: Anyone under 14 MUST be with a parent or adult chaperone AT ALL TIMES.
- Please observe signs that indicate CLOSED or STAFF ONLY areas of the farm
- NO ALCOHOL or persons under the influence at the farm (Private groups may contact us in advance for policies.)
- NO WEAPONS of any kind
- Enjoy yourself, breath the fresh country air, relax and HAVE FUN!
Hours November 1 - 9 (Maze-only End -of - Season):
Fridays 3 pm - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm)
Saturdays 10 am - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm)
Sundays 10 am - 6:30 pm (last maze entry is 5 pm)