2014 ATHENA'S OWL MAZE
OPENS LABOR DAY WEEKEND
August 30 - September 25 is our preview season: only the maze is open
All other farm activities, including the pumpkin patch, hayrides, food, etc. open on September 27
Entry fee is $9.00+ tax for ages 12 and over; $7.00 + tax ages 6-11; age 5 and under are free
Labor Day Weekend Hours:
8/30 Saturday 10 am - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm)
9/1 Sunday 10 am - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is 9 pm)
9/2 Monday (Labor Day) 10 am - 6:30 pm (last maze entry is 5 pm)
Hours September 6 - 25 (Maze-only Preview Season):
Saturday 10 am - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm)
Sunday 10 am - 6:30 pm (last maze entry is 5 pm)
We are open rain or shine
YES---We DO accept credit cards!
Sorry, no pets are allowed
OTHER DATES AND TIMES
- We are happy to accept reservations for dates and times that we not normally open--just go Contact Us, and let us know what you have in mind.
- Field trips are scheduled during the weekdays. Visit our Field Trips Page for more info.
ADMISSION PRICING (MAIN SEASON, Begins 9/27/14)
ADDITIONAL FEE ACTIVITIES
Bonfire Areas $45 Reserve a private area for any size group,We build the fire and provide the wood. Check availabilty here. Call for more info or for reservations outside general public hours 608-622-7404
- NO SMOKING: Corn, hay, and fire do not play well with together
- Sorry, No Pets
- PLAY NICE: Be respectful of other visitors
- For the CORN MAZE: Anyone under 14 MUST be with a parent or adult chaperone AT ALL TIMES.
- Please observe signs that indicate CLOSED or STAFF ONLY areas of the farm
- NO ALCOHOL or persons under the influence at the farm (Private groups may contact us in advance for policies.)
- NO WEAPONS of any kind
- Enjoy yourself, breath the fresh country air, relax and HAVE FUN!