is this Saturday, October 25, 2014 7pm- midnight!
2014 ATHENA'S OWL MAZE, HORSE DRAWN WAGON RIDES TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH, and all other Treinen Farm activities
are NOW OPEN FOR THE SEASON
Hours October 24, 25, 26 (this is the last weekend for ALL Fall Activities to be open):
Friday 10/24 3 pm - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm); Hayrides 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Saturday 10/25 10 am - midnight (last maze entry is at 10:30 pm); Hayrides 10 am - 5 pm* ZOMPOCALYPSE NIGHT begins at 7 pm
Sunday 10/26 10 am - 6:30 pm (last maze entry is 5 pm); Hayrides 10 am - 5 pm*
*Last ticket for rides sold at 5:30 pm Fridays, 5 pm Sat/Sun
Thursday October 30 : 3 pm - 9 pm (last maze entry is at 7:30 pm); Hayrides 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Friday October 31 : 3 pm - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm); Hayrides 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
November (1st Two weekends) Dates and Hours (Only the maze will be open) -- scroll to bottom of this page
We are open rain or shine
YES---We DO accept credit cards and debit cards, but we do not accept personal checks.
Note: Only the ticket building and Chicken House Store can take credit/debit cards; food and games/bounce house/gem mining/pony ride areas accept only cash. We do have an ATM.)
Sorry, no pets are allowed (service animals are welcome)
OTHER DATES AND TIMES
- We are happy to accept reservations for dates and times that we not normally open--just go Contact Us, and let us know what you have in mind.
- Field trips are scheduled during the weekdays. Visit our Field Trips Page for more info.
- Prices below do not include sales tax
ADDITIONAL FEE ACTIVITIES October weekends Only
Bonfire Areas $45 Reserve a private area for any size group,We build the fire and provide the wood. Check availabilty here. Call for more info or for reservations outside general public hours 608-622-7404
- NO SMOKING: Corn, hay, and fire do not play well with together
- Sorry, No Pets
- PLAY NICE: Be respectful of other visitors
- For the CORN MAZE: Anyone under 14 MUST be with a parent or adult chaperone AT ALL TIMES.
- Please observe signs that indicate CLOSED or STAFF ONLY areas of the farm
- NO ALCOHOL or persons under the influence at the farm (Private groups may contact us in advance for policies.)
- NO WEAPONS of any kind
- Enjoy yourself, breath the fresh country air, relax and HAVE FUN!
Hours November 1 - 9 (Maze-only End -of - Season):
Fridays 3 pm - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm)
Saturdays 10 am - 10:30 pm (last maze entry is at 9 pm)
Sundays 10 am - 6:30 pm (last maze entry is 5 pm)
Only the maze will be open on November weekends (starting November 1 and going through November 9) All play areas will be available, but the farm animals, wagonrides, food, slingshot/Jacob's Ladder/bounce house/pony rides will not.