We can schedule groups (even small ones!) during our regular hours or even during times we are not open. Contact us for details.
Parties & Events
The Treinen Farm is a unique, beautiful setting for group events of all kinds.From a small team building event or laid-back birthday party, to a large, high-energy company picnic, we can accommodate groups of all sizes and needs. Complete party planning is available for events– let us take the stress out of your next company party or corporate event.
Reserve a Bonfire Area
$50.00 We build the fire and provide the wood, benches, and/or picnic tables for your private area. Bag of marshmallows and roasting sticks included! Reservations required, weekends fill up quickly. Click here to make a reservation, or call (608) 622-7407 today!
Group Rates for the Corn Maze or Pumpkin Patch
If you have a group of 20 or more, you can receive $1.00 off per person if you pay with one transaction. You can come during regular hours or arrange a private time for your group.
We love hosting company parties — relax and let us take care of the details. For small or large groups. We can do these at ANY TIME, not just when we are open to the general public.
Employee/Volunteer Appreciation Events
We’ll help you plan for a great employee event or benefit — tell your employees to get lost…
You learn a lot about a person when you’re lost in a sea of corn together, with little hope of rescue…
Party Planning Service
We can customize your group event — just call to give us an idea of what you have in mind, or let us help you brainstorm. Here are some possibilities: Hayrides, campfires, volleyball, pumpkin slingshot, catered meals, live entertainment, DJ, popcorn/snocones/cotton candy, kid’s games with prizes, “surviver-type games,” team building with professional facilitator, bounce house, tug-of-war, egg toss, field games for various ages, prizes/awards ceremony for team competition in corn maze… These are just a few of the possibilities. We can give you a quote after we discuss your needs.
for grades 3-12
Schedule a weekday field trip for your class for
- Pumpkin Patch Field Trip — includes horse-drawn hayride, pumpkin, all farm play areas
- Maze Field Trip — Includes big maze and all farm play areas
- Or create your own field trip!
How to get promoted
Do you have a workplace? Do you have coworkers? Do you have a boss? Do you want to get out of the office on a gorgeous autumn day? Here’s how:
- Casually suggest to HR or other management that your team seems a little fragmented and maybe it’s time for a little team-building.
- Wait a day or so, then bring it up again, this time mentioning that you’ve heard of rival workgroups or businesses going to a team-building at a “corn maze.” Look bewildered, and wonder loudly what on earth a corn maze might be.
- The next day, print out a photo of our latest corn maze, and maybe a few photos of the farm. Hang them on your wall in a prominent location.
- Secretly visit the Treinen Farm ahead of time and master the maze.
- Offer to lead your team-building event, immediately winning a gold star for “taking initiative.” Call us and we’ll help you work out the details, and you’ll take all the credit. There’s lots of options, like bonfire areas, catered meals or bring your own food, and even team-building games like “Barnyard Olympics.”
- Accompany your group to the Treinen Farm Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch.
You will of course reap immediate recognition for your maze-solving smarts, your leadership savvy, and your organizational skills. Probably.
If nothing else, you’ll have a great time, because we will plan everything in advance for you.
NOTE: This method also works with non-work groups like book clubs, mom’s groups, church groups, Red Hat groups, even just plain friends, etc. We can tailor the event to your group’s needs. Contact us today!