Group Rates for the Corn Maze or Pumpkin Patch
If you have a group of 20 or more, you can receive $1.00 off per person if you pay with one transaction (we accept cash, credit/debit cards, and business checks (no personal checks.) You can come during regular hours or arrange a private time for your group.
Contact us for group rates for 100 or more.
Reserve a Bonfire Area
$50.00 We build the fire and provide the wood, benches, and/or picnic tables for your private area. Reservations required, weekends fill up quickly. Click here for more info or to make a reservation!
Parties & Events
The Treinen Farm is a unique, beautiful setting for group events of all kinds. From a small team building event or laid-back birthday party, to a large, high-energy company picnic, we can accommodate groups of all sizes and needs. Let us help you plan the perfect event.
We love hosting company parties, for both small and large groups. We can do these at ANY TIME, not just when we are open to the general public.
Would you like to provide admission tickets to your employees? We can provide reduced rates for large quantities of tickets, or help you set up a day at the farm for your employees.
You learn a lot about a person when you’re lost in a sea of corn together, with little hope of rescue…
The Treinen Farm “Herding Cats” Voucher Program
Are you in charge of planning an event, but dread even starting? Do you work with a bunch of people who always wait until the last minute to sign up for events or won’t ever commit? Does Wisconsin’s unpredictable weather drive you crazy? We know exactly what you’re talking about. We’ve been there. And we have a solution.
Contact us to learn more about our Herding Cats Voucher Program for qualified groups. We’ll issue you customized vouchers to give to your attendees, and they redeem them at our ticket building–you pay only for who actually attends the event.
We’ve planned hundreds of events, and we can help you make yours easy, fun, streamlined, and popular with the group (and you can take all the credit!)
Contact Treinen Farm
How to get promoted
Do you have a workplace? Do you have coworkers? Do you have a boss? Do you want to get out of the office on a gorgeous autumn day? Here’s how:
- Casually suggest to HR or other management that your team seems a little fragmented and maybe it’s time for a little team-building.
- Wait a day or so, then bring it up again, this time mentioning that you’ve heard of rival workgroups or businesses going to a team-building at a “corn maze.” Look bewildered, and wonder loudly what on earth a corn maze might be.
- The next day, print out a photo of our latest corn maze, and maybe a few photos of the farm. Hang them on your wall in a prominent location.
- Secretly visit the Treinen Farm ahead of time and master the maze.
- Offer to lead your team-building event, immediately winning a gold star for “taking initiative.” Call us and we’ll help you work out the details, and you’ll take all the credit.
- Accompany your group to the Treinen Farm Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch.
You will of course reap immediate recognition for your maze-solving smarts, your leadership savvy, and your organizational skills. Probably. If nothing else, you’ll have a great time, because we will plan everything in advance for you.
NOTE: This method also works with non-work groups like book clubs, mom’s groups, church groups, Red Hat groups, even just plain friends, etc. We can tailor the event to your group’s needs. Contact us today!