Parties & Events
The Treinen Farm is a unique, beautiful setting for group events of all kinds.From a small team building event or laid-back birthday party, to a large, high-energy company picnic, to a gorgeous wedding day, we can accomodate groups of all sizes and needs. Complete party planning is available for events-- let us take the stress out of your next company party or corporate event.
Years ago, weddings were always held at the bride's home farm, and friends and relatives were invited for a barn dance, a hearty country meal, horse drawn wagon rides, and fun for all ages. We invite couples to our family farm for a relaxing, beautiful country setting. We offer party planning and a unique, informal venue for small and large weddings.
Do you have a workplace and coworkers? Want to get out of the office on a gorgeous fall day? Here's how:
- Casually suggest to HR or other management that your team seems a little fragmented and maybe it's time for a little team-building.
- Wait a day or so, then bring it up again, this time mentioning that you've heard of rival workgroups or businesses going to a team-building at a "corn maze." Act confused and wonder out loud what that could possibly be.
- The next day, go to treinenfarm.com and print out a photo of our latest corn maze, and maybe a few photos of the farm. Hang them on your wall in a prominent location.
- Secretly come to the Treinen Farm ahead of time and master the maze.
- Offer to lead your team-building event, immediately winning a gold star for "taking initiative." Call us and we'll help you work out the details, and you'll take all the credit. There's lots of options, like bonfire areas, catered meals or bring your own food, and even team-building games like "Barnyard Olympics.
- Come to the maze. You'll seem extra smart, since you know the maze, and you'll also seem extra organized with "leadership qualities," since we'll have planned everything in advance.