Hiring now for fall 2018!
Employment at the Treinen Farm
Do you love people, pumpkins, and corn? We hire in August for each upcoming fall.
The Treinen Farm invites guests to spend a day having fun, and we need “Fall Fun Specialists” to help them have an great day!
- Extensive training is provided, so experience is not necessary
- Fun, outdoor, seasonal work (weekends from mid-September through October)
- Great work experience and supportive environment
- Flexible schedules — work around school and other obligations
All our Fall Festival positions are seasonal (mid-September thru mid-November)
- We are seeking outgoing, energetic individuals who genuinely enjoy interacting with lots of people in a fast-paced environment.
- All positions are active and involve talking and smiling and having fun with guests for the entire shift. If this sounds like you, consider applying!
- Minimum age to apply is 14. Some positions require employees to be 16 or older.
- You must be able to commit to 2 shifts on most weekends (mid-September through October) and be available for training in September.
- Weekday field trip staff must be available on many/most weekday October mornings
Most employees will rotate positions throughout the day so you’re always doing something different
- Cashiers in our ticket and concessions areas (previous experience with a cash register is helpful but not required.)
- Guest safety and courtesy: parking lot attendants; game areas (slingshot, bounce house, Jacob’s Ladder, gemstone mine); stocking and keeping farm clean; helping guests in barnyard and play areas; tending bonfire areas; exit gate de-greeter
- Corn Maze: Explaining how to do the maze; stocking mailboxes; giving out prizes and taking pictures
- Horse Driver applicants must have horse driving experience.
- Wagon Tour guides — do you love to talk and tell stories? You’ll love the captive audience on the wagon rides!
- Weekday Field Trip Staff: Help students and teachers enjoy the farm.
APPLY IN AUGUST FOR FALL
Orientation and training starts in early September