Hiring now for fall 2016!
Employment at the Treinen Farm
Do you love people, pumpkins, and corn? We hire in August for each upcoming fall.
- No prior work experience is necessary
- Fun, outdoor, seasonal work (weekends from the end of September through October)
- Great work experience and supportive environment
- Starting wage for ages 14-17 is $7.25/hour
- Starting wage for ages 18+ is $10/hour
- Flexible schedules — work around school and other obligations
All our Fall Festival positions are seasonal (mid-September thru mid-November)
- Applicants must be at least 14 years old by September 15. (we hire only a few 14 and 15 year olds– most of our staff is 16 and older. Adults encouraged to apply as well!)
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States, and must provide proof of eligibility if hired.
- Applicant must be able to commit to 2 shifts on most October weekends. Training takes place on September weekends.
- All positions are active and involve talking and smiling and having fun with guests for the entire shift — if you are a high-energy people person, this is the job for you!
- Cashiers in our ticket and concessions areas (previous experience with a cash register is very helpful but not required.)
- Guest safety and courtesy: parking lot attendants; game areas (slingshot, bounce house, Jacob’s Ladder, gemstone mine); stocking and keeping farm clean; helping guests in barnyard and play areas; tending bonfire areas; exit gate de-greeter
- Corn Maze: Explaining how to do the maze; stocking mailboxes; giving out prizes and taking pictures
- Most positions (except cashier) will rotate throughout the day so you’re always doing something different–no one’s bored here…
- We generally do not have horse or animal related positions available except for experienced horse drivers.
APPLY IN AUGUST FOR FALL
Orientation and training starts in early September